Nomad Interview Magazine - Future Mindset
The fourth volume from Nomad Interview - Future Mindest, is about preparing to adapt to the changing future. In this issue, a transformative journey from San Francisco to Paris engages with visionary individuals who share their insights on the future mindset. Enlightening conversations with eight remarkable individuals from diverse backgrounds, each bringing their unique perspectives to the table—
- Sam Altman, CEO of OpenAI, is dedicated to ensuring that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity. Discover his mission to shape the future.
- Frederik G. Pferdt, Chief Innovation Evangelist at Google, explores empathy as a profound human skill and reveals how it can shape a better future for all of us.
- Zach Klein, CEO of Dwell and Co-founder of Vimeo, inspires us to lead lives that do more with less, highlighting the significance of fundamental change in our lives.
- Nick Bostrom, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oxford, offers profound insights into potential risks, developmental paths, and strategies to respond to future threats, guiding us toward a future of thoughtful decision-making.
- James Doty, Clinical Professor of Neurosurgery at Stanford University, helps us unlock new possibilities through compassion and an understanding of our brain's potential.
- Tobias Peggs, CEO of Square Roots, shares his mission to safeguard the food supply for humanity’s survival.
- Martin Ford, Futurologist, challenges us to consider the delicate relationship between humanity and artificial intelligence.
- Pascal Finette, Founder of be radical, shares insights on the power of resilience—the strength to rise above failures and shape the future through our actions and mindset.
- Korea Entrepreneurship Special, Wright Brothers, pioneers of the Carbon-Neutral Lifestyle, making it accessible to all through bicycles.
The magazine provides a comprehensive framework to define and shape the future, reflecting on individual, environmental, technological, policy, and philosophical dimensions, offering practical tools and profound reflections to navigate the ever-evolving landscape. Read an excerpt from this issue featuring Frederik G. Pferdt, here.
Made in South Korea; 210x297mm; 164 pages
Published annually, Nomad Interview selects a theme that contains a fresh idea and meets inspiring people around the world to provide deep insight into the philosophy, attitude, and business of interviewees and draw out valuable narratives.